Thursday, March 5, 2009

over it.

I haven't had class at all this week. Snow days claimed 3 classes, 2 teachers cancelled other classes, and I couldnt be bothered going to another. But I have to go to math tomorrow, because I suck at math.

out of 7 classes this week, Im going to 1. im lazy. i hate school. it was cool when it was new and exciting and it gave me something to do. but now i just stress over it and i hate it. the stress is making my skin yucky, i havent worked out since the semester started and im fffffat. i feel so gross. gross gross.

i wish i didnt have to go just so i could stay here :(

2 comments:

  1. I probably suck at math more than you do. And I hate school too... but I'm thinking about going back since I can't find a job and have nothing to do haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo like i REALLY suck at math. im taking pre-requisite algebra and sucking so hard at it! come to school with meeeeee!

    ReplyDelete