Thursday, March 12, 2009

werid people.

im sitting in the library waiting for my english class and noticing how many weird people go to my school. i guess it is new jersey after all.
im sick of school already. im killing it, acing english, economics and business, but effing math is killing me.

I STILL HATE MATH and never will i ever like it. not even if i ever actually figure out how to do it.

ps jina if you read this the bf and i def talked about all that stuff the other day. finally confronted. woaahhhh..

1 comment:

  1. hahah you realize how many weird people are in this world once you are in school. I'm glad you're killin in all of your classes... besides math, I don't blame you.

    that really is a woaahhhh! I'm so glad you guys finally had a confrontation and talked about it! how did it go?? o_O

    ReplyDelete